My prepping goals for 2014 include personal, family and farm goals … all of which will impact the safety, security and well-being of my family. The reason for me sharing my goals with everyone is that by letting others know your goals then you have someone to hold you accountable.
– Get my 1100 gallon water barrel contacted to new gutters on the rear of the house
– Grow and can 50% more food to increase our food storage and improve the quality of food that is consumed by my family
– Build a new larger chicken coop (20 bird minimum)
– New roof on old pump house to increase storage and safety on farm
– Get current goat-herd registered
– Finish 40 foot high radio tower (for Ham Radio antennas)
– Continue Debt snowball (get all current doctor bills paid off)
– Build readership on blog by creating at least one new blog post a week
– Research how to start a podcast and launch Palmetto Prepper Network
Goals are important for every aspect of life. I would encourage you to make goals, short-term and long-term. Without goals it you are less likely to achieve the things you seek in life.
The two goals that excite me the most is building a larger better egg producing factory (chicken coop) and starting a podcast. Actually the podcast is the one that intrigues me the most. I am actually curious how many of my Facebook followers and blog readers would actually listen or be interested in this endeavor.
Good luck and happy prepping in 2014.
Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/PalmettoPrepper
Twitter – https://twitter.com/SCPrepper